//super awesome !
Dear Barbie

Navigation : touch hover image



Diaries Barbie Linkies Stuff

Assalammualaikum.You do shit to me I'll be your nightmare.


Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: Your Name
Others:   


Dont do shit. Im back.

Assalammualaikum.
Hello evelibadi im here. Alhamdulilah still alive. Alhamdulilah Allah still give me a chance.
Long time tak berblogger and Demi Allah aku rindu blog cute aku ni.*sigh*
Terlalu banyak cerita nak dikongsi........... Ergh my live getting better or not im not sure.
Bla bla bla...... Too many drama in my life *sigh* see berapa banyak kali aku *sigh* ? Okay baru 2 kali. Ha.Ha.Ha
 
 
Aku nih selalu berangan. Yeay. Luls. And insyaAllah one day i wanna be a sucessfull Lawyer *drumroll* hahaha. Lalala problems huh ? Okey stop. Well , diam tak diam im 15 to-be. Omg siapa sangka woi? Aku tak ready for Pmr. Haritu batch 97's sibuk dok amek result aku yang cuak. Idk why. Hahaha Alhamdulilah for their result. may I get the best for me soon. To talking about love *sigh* ergh ergh I always failed in love. Hahaha nvm aku anggap takde jodoh. Takyah fikir panjang dan serabutkan kepala. move on wan move on (Y) and I promise to myself for not falling in love again. But.......muahahahaha its just a words and I already broke it. Hahaha okay aku tak tunaikan janji aku pun sebab aku tahu InsyaAllah he's the best for me *smiling* . Once I said I love you its mean forever. Once I said I accept you in my life its mean I really dont need other boys out there. W/ you my life is incomplete. Dear Khairul Juhari you've to know this
 
 
Yes that's it. But now seriously I'll be missing you so much. Nvm i'll always by ur side. I'll always felt wanted as long as you always need me. I do love you. Tolong jangan tanya aku macam mana cara kiteorang kenal. Wuwuwu what a sweet moment. Hahaha he's always beside me ups and downs. So caring so sweet *melting* ehhhhhh dah dah stop I feel like wanna crying *sigh* I miss him so bad. Ok dah ni betul betul stop pasal Prince Charming aku. Hahaha okey I really miss my friends so much *sigh* and benda paling sedih bila bestfriend kau tikam belakang kau and that was soooooo cool ! *sigh* pls ah aku rasa macam why eh why ? Okay just forget it. I'll act like I dont know anything. Keep this friendship and smile. Act like nothing happen. Wtf i do have feeling to. You're so heartless babe. I trust on you but what shit you do now? Pls no more respect on you after this. Go on w what you do now and pls be happy cause hurting my. Well done bitch ! Sorry Im the type of girl that seriously cant control my temper when Im angry.
 
XoXo,
TheWann ♥